Sunday, February 24, 2013

Crosses and an Old Metal File Cabinet for my Work Room

I Love this old cabinet that I picked up last week.  It holds my reams of paper perfectly. I keep lots of
8 1/5 x 11 card stock on hand for my tag orders that I sell in my Etsy Store - Mostly Baptism Party favor Tags.

This cabinet is made entirely of metal and is very heavy.  I removed all the drawer and started scrubbing it up and vacuuming all the grim off of it.  I noticed all these bits of shiny metal pieces stuck in the back of the cabinet.  The metal pieces were bits of rosaries and metal chains and beautiful crosses.  I found a paper label from Nebraska Church Goods Co. Lincoln Nebraska.



It was a fun little adventure cleaning out the cabinet.

No comments:

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails