Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Garden in Late July

This Hot Dry Weather has made it Challenging to keep everything looking good.  Lots of Watering! I took a few Photos early this morning before it gets too hot.
Entrance to Backyard Hosta Garden

Barn Door Garden Gate

Basil is ready to Eat


Old-fashioned White HollyHocks

Hosta White Christmas in a pot

Pee Gee Hydrangea already blooming

Koi are refreshing to watch

Black-eyed Susans in full bloom

 Woke up to this Beautiful Pink Hibiscus blooming this morning


Garage sale lantern and antique bird in pot

Amazing Chickens continue to lay eggs in this heat


Vintage Mirrors in the Garden

Hen and Chicks Hot in a Tea Pot


Gertie Hanging in the Hen House




Beautiful Huge Hosta Leaf- Sum and Substance




Peppermint Tea Garden

Tall Garden Phlox is in Bloom

My new Rusty Garden Treasure 

Beautiful Garden Junk- shabby shutters, antique stained glass window , and an old chicken feeder


planted crate on a rusty wagon frame found in the trash


Love the moss growing on the waterfall

Chicken Butts


It is Hot in the Hen House Today!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love everything in this post! I garden art is amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Bonnie! We need Rain so badly like so many do

jenny said...

So beautiful....! I wish I could blink my eyes and have my yard turn out this beautiful.

LOVE your rusty garden treasures.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I love the structure in the first photo, and all the other items you have repurposed. Your blooms and chickens are looking good, too. I have volunteer black eyed Susans in my vegetable garden. I am thinking about moving some to the front yard this fall or next spring. Maybe I could just put some spent blooms where I have room for them. I just need to be careful not to let them take over. Do yours spread a lot?

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny!

Sue, The black eyed Susans do reseed quite well- I have too many, but with this dry weather I am glad I let them grow- I have been enjoying the flowers. I try to remember to dig them out where I do not want them.
Thanks for you comments!

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails