Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Creating: Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers





These Small Gift Candy Bar Wrappers were so fun to create. I Got lots of ideas and inspiration from Pinterest. I made mine to fit a regular size Hersey Bar. I also used my Silhouette Paper cutter to cut out many of the shapes. I love how the candy bar slides out when you untie the ribbon at the top.

Simple Directions:


Cut card stock into 6x6 inch Squares

Score at 1/2 inch and then at 3 1/4 inch

Use Tape adhesive and glue bottom and sides together

Decorate as desired

Punch hole in center top for ribbon

Cut ribbon at about 20 inches long - ribbon needs to be long enough to wrap around candy bar and for it to be tied at the top.

Place ribbon through holes

Place candy bar in between ribbon and slide inside of the wrapper.

Tie ribbon at top of candy bar.

1 comment:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Oh my gosh!
What absolutely adorable candy wrappers! Thank you for the tutorial!

Pinterest is super-inspiring!!

All the best,
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails