Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thieves Room Spray

I have been loving the Thieves Essential oil blend from Young Living!!  Had to make a Room Spray with it so I can spritz it all over the house!  Great scent for fall since it has spicy aroma ~ it has Cloves and Cinnamon essential oils in it.  It is also great for your immune and respiratory system!!




Candles make me sick and I can’t stand the fake smell.   I love the smell of essential oils and they are so much better for your health!   Here is a Healthy, Easy, and inexpensive way to scent your home!  
Three simple ingredients – water, alcohol, and essential oils are needed to make your own essential oil room sprays.  
You can spritz it anywhere  – bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, closets, or your car.   You can make the scent as strong or light as you want by altering the amount of essential oil. I used Thieves essential oil blend in mine this morning.  Some of my Favorites essential oils to use are Grapefruit, Peppermint, lavender, lemon, bergamot, cinnamon, and rosemary. Just use any essential oil you combination you like.  It’s fun to come up with your own special blends.  
An even easier way to quickly make a room spray is to add an essential oil blend.  Young Living has some great ones already perfectly blended to create a wonderful aroma with some heath benefit too.  
Thieves Room Spray
Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoon Vodka
  • 10-12 tablespoons filtered water
  • 20 drops of Thieves essential oil blend
Instructions:
Place the Vodka into a small spray bottle. Add the desired drops of essential oils. Shake well and add the water. Shake again and spritz whenever you want to freshen up your home.
(I used a 4 ounce spritzer bottle that I purchased at whole foods) 


and take a look at the  Young Living Website

Young Living Sign Up  My member number is 3142701 if you would like to sign up!!


No comments:

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails