Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Secret Pumpkin Spice Shake~ Dairy Free and Enhanced with Essential Oils

It's Almost October and once again I am in the mood for everything Pumpkin!

I decided to add a little Pumpkin Spice to my Morning Shake.  This is my morning Shake Recipe- no Dairy and no sugar added.  My Secret Ingredients~   I add Immune Healthy essential oils or in this case a liquid mineral supplement and some Collagen to it!

I have been trying to include Mineral Essence ( a Liquid Mineral Supplement from Young Living) to my diet.  I tried it in water and I did not enjoy the after taste.  It makes me feel great but it was difficult for me to drink it in plain water.   Along with over 60 different minerals,  this supplement has Lemon and Cinnamon Bark essential oils which give it a nice smell.  I thought I would give it a try it in this shake.  Yeah!! It was so much better- the Cinnamon Bark essential oil goes Perfect with the pumpkin!!

If you do not have Mineral Essence a Few Drops of Thieves Essential oil blend is great in this shake.

 Dr Linus Pauling, said "You could trace every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency."


Pumpkin Spice Smoothy ~ enhanced with essential Oils or Mineral Essence


Blend all ingredients in a Blender~ I love using my Vitamix for Smoothies.
 I added the Mineral Essence or Thieves EO by stirring it into my Serving.

1 Cup Coconut Milk

1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree

2 Frozen Bananas

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice  or a blend of your favorite fall spices.
I used 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp cloves. 1/4 tsp fresh grated nutmeg

1 Scoop of Collagen Peptides by Vital Proteins

1 cup of ice.

Makes about 3 cups





and take a look at the  Young Living Website

Young Living Sign Up  My member number is 3142701 if you would like to sign up!!

No comments:

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails