- Boil salad macaroni according to directions on the package. Drain & rinse in cold water.
- Meanwhile, cut pepperoni into quarters & roughly separate the pieces.
- Cut cheese into thin slices & then squares & roughly separate the pieces (or fatter cubes if desired.)
- Slice olives with an egg slicer or knife.
- Add everything into one bowl & top with dressing & parmesan cheese. Toss to coat. Serve immediately. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
*If preparing ahead of time, apply extra dressing to freshen the salad right before serving. The longer it sits in the fridge the more it absorbs the dressing.