Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Creating : A New Fall Wreath- Burlap Style

My Burlap Wreath

I have seen many burlap Wreath Creations lately.  There seems to be many instructions out there for them as well.  I came up with this wreath to decorate my front door this Fall.   The embellishments are pieces of my old fall wreath, a vintage scarf, a wooden bird I found at the thrift store and a gold flower brooch that I made out of satin.   I  created the wreath by starting with a 16 inch foam base and covered it in scraps of white cotton fabric cut into wide strips by just wrapping it around the base.  I then cut burlap material into 6 inch squares and pinned the folded up squares randomly around the base until it was covered. I used hot glue to attach the embellishments.









No comments:

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails