Friday, August 28, 2015

Loving Thieves Oil




So Excited that my Young Living Kit Arrived Today!! Perfect Timing!  School Just Started and Germs are already spreading.  I had not been sick for over 1 year.  (Until this week) I have been Fighting a Cold since Tuesday.  As soon as the mail man dropped off my Young Living Starter kit this morning, I opened it up and cracked open the Bottle of Thieves.

I placed 1 drop of the Thieves Oil in an 8 ounce glass of water with a pinch of salt.  Gargled this until it was gone.

Thieves Smells wonderful!   I can't wait to use this in my new diffuser.  The Blend has Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Lemon, and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils in it.    It is a Powerful Essential Oil Blend that may help support healthy immune function and contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.

Here is a link to other great ways to use Thieves..
8 Great Ways to Use Thieves Oil

Young Living is Having a Great Promotion  Extended Until August 31: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/opportunity/promotions/lightthefire     
and take a look at the  Young Living Website

Young Living Sign Up  My member number is 3142701 if you would like to sign up!!

No comments:

You May also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails