* 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
* 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
* 1 cups shredded white cheese
*Salt, Pepper, and Garlic to Taste
Crumbled Blue Cheese
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and Blue Cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in the shredded cheese. Add Salt, Pepper, and Garlic to taste. Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the Crumbled Blue cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.