Here are a few recipes I found on the internet for Hot Cocoa mix- I make a giant batch every December. I have misplaced the recipe for the mix so I had to do some searching. I am sure that it is identical to the second one listed.
Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix
* 25 oz non-fat milk powder
* 16 oz non-dairy creamer powder
* 16 oz presweetened cocoa mix
* 13 oz chocolate malted milk powder
* 1 cup powdered sugar
Mix ingredients and store in an air-tight container. Use 2-3 tbs per mug of hot water
Hot Cocoa Mix-- This is the mix I make each year-
1 14-quart box nonfat dry milk
1 1-pound jar coffee-mate creamer
1 2-pound box Nestle's Quik
1 2-pound bag confectioner's sugar -- sifted
1 15-ounce jar chocolate malted milk mix (Ovaltine)
Combine all ingredients together in a VERY large bowl. Mix well. Store in airtight containers (like jars). Attach instructions for use with each jar.
Instructions: To use, mix 1/3 cup of the dry mix with 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir and top with marshmallows, if desired.
Hot Cocoa Mix from Allrecipes-- I might try this one- curious about the pudding mix in it and it makes a smaller amount.
* 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
* 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
* 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners' sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.
2. Attach a tag with the following instructions: Hot Cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water.